|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Aims Community College
- As the main location of Aims Community College, the Greeley campus is home to 14 buildings, including the Allied Health and Sciences Building and newly renovated Westview Building. Students can apply, register for classes, meet with advisors, and get information on financial aid in our One-Stop Shop in the College Center.
The Aims Loveland campus is located in old town Loveland. We are a full service satellite campus offering a comprehensive, education with personal attention that helps you succeed. We are a campus for today’s students, with many options and a quality education.
We offer the Associate of Arts Degree, Associate of Art Business Transfer Degree, Associate of General Studies Degree and the Graphic Software and Application Certificate. We have classes from morning into the evening and on the weekends. You can find a variety of personal enrichment, non-credit workshops, and state guaranteed transfer courses.
Students can register, meet with an advisor, take classes, join a club, get tutoring, and purchase books all without traveling to another campus. Because we are a smaller campus, you won’t get lost in a sea of faces. At the Loveland campus each student has the opportunity to get to know their instructors, classmates, and staff members. Enroll in one of our degree or certificate programs and take your journey of higher education further.
Fort Lupton Campus
The Aims Fort Lupton campus is located one and one-half miles east of downtown Fort Lupton. We offer general education courses so you can earn your associate’s degree, or sign up for classes in the Nurse Aide (NA) program. We also offer degrees and certificates in Agriculture Business, Agriculture Production, Oil and Gas Technologies, Welding, Animal Science, and Carpentry.
Aims has expanded the Fort Lupton location with a new state-of-the-art building that houses our new programs in Agriculture Business and Agriculture Production, the new Oil and Gas program, as well as Welding.
We are a full-service campus, so you don’t have to worry about traveling to another location to register for classes, talk to someone about financial aid, meet with an advisor, pay your bill or purchase your books.
In addition, meeting and training room space is available for the community.
- The Aims Automotive & Technology Center opened January 2010 as a state-of-the-art technology and education center located near I-25 and US-34. This brand new, centrally located 45,000-square-foot facility offers convenient drive times from the major population areas of Northern Colorado.
A NEW FACILITY housing the Criminal Justice, Emergency Medical Services, Fire Science, and Medical Assisting programs will offer students new opportunities in one central location.
- State-of-the-art burn building
- Drill ground area for fire, police, and EMS training
- Science lab
- Smart classrooms
- Computer rooms
- CPAT testing
- Student Services to include registration, Accuplacer testing, Advising, and Tutoring Services
- Sim rooms for Paramedic and EMT training
- Work out room for physical fitness training
- Medical Assistant lab with exam rooms
- Locker rooms
- General education offerings so students can complete their degree requirements on site
The United States is a top destination for many international students given that it's considered to be one of the most affordable cities to live in.
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 1 Agriculture Studies 1 Applied, Pure Sciences 1 Business, Management 1 Computer Science, IT 1 Engineering 2 Health and Medicine 3
Be the first one!