|Living cost||₹ 25,246 per month|
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
About Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL)
IUKL's lush 100-acre (0.40 km2) campus is nestled in the vicinity of Kajang town, which is located conveniently between Kuala Lumpur, the commercial capital of Malaysia, and Putrajaya, the administrative capital.
Some of the main IUKL facilities are:
- Classroom with Air Conditioner
- Multipurpose Hall
- Student Lounge
- Labs & Workshops
Sports Facilities include:
- Basketball Court
- Futsal Court
- Fitness Centre/Gym
- Netball Court
- Sepak Takraw Court
- Football Field
- Squash Court
The campus is easily accessible via the North- South Highway (or Seremban Highway) and is only a 35-minute drive from Kuala Lumpur city centre. Students can also make their way to IUKL via KTM Komuter service to Serdang Station and then get on to IKRAM/IUKL feeder bus service.
Public Transportation : KTM
To visit IUKL using KTM commuter, students can go to any KTM commuter station and then head towards Serdang Station. There will be connecting IUKL shuttle buses between Serdang station and IUKL.
Public Transportation : LRT
To visit IUKL using LRT commuter, students can go to any LRT commuter station and then head towards Sungai Besi Station. IUKL shuttle buses between Sungai Besi Station and IUKL are provided.
Students who prefer a modern accommodation equipped with 24-hour security, a swimming pool, gymnasium and free self-service laundry, they should opt for staying at the Student Residency @ Unipark Condo. The residence is fully furnished for students' convenience and it's equipped with the essential facilities. The condo units overlook the green parks of IUKL, giving it a peaceful and relaxing ambience. All amenities are accessible within walking distance
Besides that, IUKL hostel is a home to many female students who prefer to stay on campus and enjoy the inexpensive option of living there. In addition, students are able to walk to their classes nearby. Basic furniture is provided and students who need additional fittings including necessities and toiletries for the shared bathrooms would have to purchase it themselves. Their safety is ensured as there are security services at the hostel entrance at all times and wardens regularly patrol the campus grounds. All amenities are accessible within walking distance.
Why Study at IUKL
- First Infrastructure University in Malaysia
- Professionally Recognised
- Affordable Fees
- On-campus Accommodation Provided
- IUKL is set within the 100-acre education township, De Centrum City, which is well equipped with numerous amenities for its students’ needs
- Being strongly-affiliated with top-ranking universities in United Kingdom, China, Australia, Ireland and more
- On-campus Mall
The faculties and centre are:
- Faculty of Architecture and Built Environment (FABE)
- Faculty of Business, Information & Human Sciences (FBIHS)
- Faculty of Engineering, Science & Technology (FEST)
- Centre for Foundation and General Studies
- Centre for Postgraduate Studies and Research (CPSR)