About ICD Business School
ICD offers advanced (Honours/Masters) degree programmes in Accountancy, Finance, Business and Management (Level 8 and 9 National Framework of Qualifications) along with Higher National Diplomas (Level 6/7)
These programmes share a number of distinctive and desirable features:
- A high level of participation between academic faculty and highly motivated learners. (link to academic staff here)
- A deliberate policy of small learner group sizes (no more than 40 learners in any group, ICD believes in quality not quantity). It is imperative for a positive learning outcome that the individual learner is given individual attention to achieve their academic goals.
- Diversity – ICD Business School does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or disability status in relation to its community.
- ICD Business School does not participate in price discrimination in relation to learners who are nationals of Non EU countries. Academic fees are the same for all students irrespective of nationality. As part of this policy of fairness and transparency you will not find separate price lists for EU and Non EU students (link to price list here)
- Quality, Consistency and Caring – ICD fervently believes that a truly quality academic experience can only be delivered by world class academics, teaching to small class sizes, backed up by a caring, personal and understanding administration system.