|Living cost||₹ 35,760 per month|
|Student population||Small (1,000 or less)|
About Asian International College
The environment at AIC is designed to be closely intertwined with the learner’s mind, and provides a highly conducive ambiance for learning and interaction activities. Students may also enjoy using the provided modern and well-equipped facilities, including computers in the library and laptops up for loan, which overall can holistically support to their learning needs.
- Training Rooms
- 10 fully furnished and well-equipped training rooms with classroom-styled seating arrangements. The largest training room has a seating capacity of 40 students.
- Stores a collection of books, journals, and audio materials that are made available for loan to the students and Faculty.
- Throughout the course of their study, students can also make use of the study area, computers and printers within the library.
- Career Services Centre
- AIC provides a quality education for high employment opportunities for their students. They provide individual assistance to students in terms of career advice, organizing workshops and career fairs organized.
- Networking & Wellness
- The College boasts of a variety of activities including festive celebrations, community service learning, industry exposure, centre visits to leading early childhood education brands, games and sports competitions, and alumni networking.
- Student Induction Programme
- An induction programme for all new students takes place in the week prior to course commencement. The induction is designed to introduce students to the course of their choice (content, learning areas and study requirements), and the college facilities. It is also an opportunity to provide better clarifications of any other administrative requirements and regulations.
- Student Counseling Services
- The College aims to provide students with pastoral care and support to enable them to gain balance in their academic and personal wellbeing. It also aims at creating a caring and friendly environment for students and staff.
Asian International College can be found at Lifelong Learning Institute, the Continuing Education, and Training (CET) Campus East that were set up by the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) as a one stop destination for eager students to acquire skills training and career opportunities. Furthermore, this campus is located at a strategic stop that makes it highly accessible to MRT, public buses, major expressways (PIE and ECP) and roads (SIM Avenue, Payar Lebar Road Changi Road.
- Bus: 24, 28, 43, 70, 70M, 76, 135, 154 and 155 (alight opposite Paya Lebar MRT Station)
- Train: 2 minutes walk from EW8/CC9 Paya Lebar MRT Station (Exit B)
AIC is highly dedicated at helping and advising students as part of their accommodation services to ensure that they understand the current available accommodation options. Upon arrival, most students prefer to stay in a student hostel while they consider their long-term options in housing. AIC respects students’ choice in housing although a student hostel in general may be more accommodating and at a reasonable choice.
Courses available 10Business, Management 2 Education and Teaching 5 English Language 3
Be the first one!