|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Royal Roads University
- After you’ve explored the natural wonder of our campus, you might want to look for some of our academic buildings.
- Whether you’re looking for your classroom, the library, the admin team, or the Learning and Innovation Centre.
- We have ample parking on the campus, and some of the most scenic parking spots on the south end of Vancouver Island. Daily and hourly parking tickets are available from the meters located in each parking lot, while parking passes for longer stays are available for purchase at the University Reception office.
- The Habitat Café offers exceptional cuisine in a casual environment. Find sustenance and social lubrication on the second floor of the Grant building. Hours may change depending on the season.
- We have 147 dorm rooms and 33 ensuites available for students and visitors. Our accommodations are designed to provide an environment of collaboration and community, in a serene and calm setting
The Royal Roads University campus sprawls over 260 hectares of lush parkland, where you will find walking, hiking, and biking trails, magnificent examples of the west coast’s flora and fauna, gorgeous views of the Juan de Fuca straight with the majestic Olympic mountain range in the background, a stunning Japanese garden, and a castle built for one of Vancouver Island’s most recognized coal barons. And that’s just what you’ll see when you get here. Once you start getting around campus, you’ll also discover the breadth and depth of the education we provide and the opportunities a degree can bring to your personal and professional world.
Campus Housing offers accommodation in 147 dorm and 33 ensuite rooms for students and visitors to Royal Roads University and Hately Park. Our goal is to provide an environment that encourages students to succeed and offers guests convenient and comfortable accommodations during their stay. Accommodation are located in the Nixon and Millward buildings within easy walking distance of the historic Hatley Castle, classrooms and the Habitat Cafe.
Courses available 12Applied and Pure Sciences 1 Business and Management 5 Creative Arts & Design 2 Hotel Management & Hospitality 3 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!