|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About MacEwan University
City Centre Campus is an urban campus - stretching across a six-block span - from 105 street to 111 street.
In addition to the main buildings with their many classrooms, labs and study spaces, City Centre Campus encompasses:
- Christenson Family Centre for Sport and Wellness
- Robbins Health Learning Centre
- MacEwan Residence, and
- University Service Centre, a ground-breaking administrative space located on the top floor of the site's west parkade
The Alberta College Campus is a landmark in the city of Edmonton.The buildings on the site have been dedicated to education since 1903. The current building was constructed in 1992. It is home to renowned Conservatory of Music, which features lessons and performances throughout the year.
- More than 50 classrooms, five computer labs, and chemistry and physics labs
- More than 50 private music studios for rehearsing, and four recital halls
- Muttart Hall, an award-winning, 254 seat, recital facility
- PCL Recital Hall
- Full-service library
- Facilities and services for conferences, meetings, and special events.
City Centre Campus and Alberta College Campus are both located downtown Edmonton. The Centre for the Arts and Communications is located on the west end of the city in West Jasper Place, where the South Campus is located in the south side neighbourhood of Mill Woods. All MacEwan campuses are transit accessible. Students have access to the U-Pass to encourage public transportation. Check out the links for more info from the City of Edmonton.
Stay at MacEwan Residence
A fun, friendly, and modern style living experience for students. Our convenient downtown location is right on campus and close to restaurants, shopping centers, major bus routes, and many local attractions. We offer a secure building with furnished rooms, all utilities included, and plenty of fantastic amenities.
Courses available 12Accounting and Finance 3 Business and Management 4 Creative Arts & Design 1 Health and Medicine 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!