|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Humber College
We've got three beautiful locations, each with their own unique character.
Situated in northwest Toronto adjacent to the Humber River and 100 acres of parkland.
- Home to more than 19,000 full-time students
- Residence for 1,000 students
- Library, an indoor pool and sauna, athletics facilities and a fully functioning spa
- On the Toronto public transit line
- Nearby Toronto attractions include the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, clubs, theatres, the Royal Ontario Museum, the Art Gallery of Ontario, CN Tower, Ontario Place and Harbourfront
- A variety of eating establishments, a pub, and a student-run fine dining restaurant
- The Arboretum, a beautiful 100-acre park
- Varsity and intramural leagues
- The Centre for Trades and Technology (just up the street), featuring two full-sized townhomes and dedicated labs for construction, home renovation, plumbing, electrical, woodworking and cabinetmaking programs
- The nearby Transportation Training Centre, offering programs for DZ and AZ truck licenses
Situated in the west end of Toronto, on the shores of Lake Ontario.
- Home to more than 10,600 full-time students with 400 living in residence
- Residence for 400 students
- Library and a variety of eating establishments
- Hiking, walking and biking trails
- Minutes from downtown and on the Toronto public transit line
- Close to cultural attractions of Toronto including the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, clubs, theatres, the Royal Ontario Museum, the Art Gallery of Ontario, CN Tower, Ontario Place and Harbourfront
- Listen to jazz and other concerts in the performing arts centre
- Attend live theatre and comedy shows
- LEED-Silver certified Lakeshore Commons building, featuring airy, open common areas and workspaces, computer labs, multi-media production suites, an art gallery and a cafeteria
- Home to more than 200 full-time students
- Closely connected with the Orangeville Community
- Study in wireless classrooms along with a student commons and computer lab
- On-site fitness centre, including swimming pool, two hockey rinks, library, and food court
Humber - North Campus is located in the northwest part of Toronto, within 10 minutes of Pearson International Airport. This location is also home to the University of Guelph-Humber.
The site is conveniently connected to miles of walking paths through the nature gardens of Humber Arboretum and cycling paths along the Humber River which creates a very relaxing atmosphere for our guests to enjoy.
Humber - Lakeshore Campus sits on the quiet shores of Lake Ontario in a park-like setting just a short streetcar/subway ride from the hustle and bustle of "downtown" Toronto.
This is the perfect location to host corporate meetings, conferences, community events or make us your home base while you visit the many tourist attractions in Toronto.
Live on campus in Residence and find a whole new world! Study hard, play hard, make friends, stay up late and get involved. Humber Residences - your launching pad for discovering what you are all about.
The residence application is available to students within 48 hours of accepting their full time Humber program offer. Residence rooms are offered on a first come, first served basis and the Residence is typically at a wait list by April. We strongly advise students to apply as soon as they accept their program offer.
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 1 Architecture, Building 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 Education and Teaching 1 Health and Medicine 1 Hotel Management & Hospitality 1 Law 1 Mass Communication & Media 3
Be the first one!