|Living cost||₹ 210,667 per month|
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
About Centennial College
Ashtonbee Campus (75 Ashtonbee Rd., Toronto, ON M1L 4N4)
- location for School of Transportation, one of the largest automotive and aircraft technology training centres in Canada and selected Community and Health studies programs.
Downsview Campus (65 Carl Hall Road, Toronto, ON, M3K 2C1)
- for Aerospace and Aviation programs.
Morningside Campus (755 Morningside Ave., Toronto, ON M1C 5J9)
- found in the Rouge Valley Conservation Area, Morningside is an environmentally friendly building housing the School of Health Studies, as well as selected Engineering Technology and Applied Science programs.
Progress Campus (941 Progress Ave., Toronto, ON M1G 3T8)
- containing the Schools of Business and Hospitality, Tourism and Culture, Advanced Manufacturing and Automation Engineering Technology programs, as well as Child Studies and Community Service programs.
Story Arts Centre (951 Carlaw Ave., Toronto, ON, M4K 3M2)
- study at the School of Communications, Media, Arts and Design nestled in a $36-million cutting-edge campus for the arts.
- Eglinton Learning Site - dedicated to international students for the School of Advancement's English Language Learning Program and part-time students
- Pickering Learning Site - for Corporate Communications - Public Relations program
Accomodations available are segmented according to room type and rates as below:
- 4 bedroom/2 bathroom - $8120
- 2 bedroom/1 bathroom (shared) - $7360
- 2 bedroom/1 bathroom (private) - $8480
- 2 bedroom/1 bathroom (deluxe) - $8680
Each apartment has a kitchen and dining area, each bed comes with study desk.
The Centennial Place Residence's general amenities are:
- Grab-and-Go MicroMarket
- Movie Theatre Lounges
- Yoga Studio
- Quiet/Reflection Room
- Arcade & Games Room (Foosball, Billiards, Ping-Pong, etc.)
- Exterior Residence Courtyard
- Business Centre & Innovation Lounges
- "Be a Kid" Lego Room
- ‘The Local’ Café and Restaurant
- Executive Boardroom
In true multicultural lifestyle practice, the residence adheres to Feng Shui arrangements right down to the building structures, going the next level in insuring a happy and successful life and living for their students.
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 1 Applied, Pure Sciences 1 Architecture, Building 1 Business, Management 3 Computer Science, IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 2 Engineering 3 Humanities & Social Sciences 1 Mass Communication & Media 2
Be the first one!