|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Sydney Business & Travel Academy (SBTA)
- Spacious, energy-efficient classrooms, all equipped with short-throw projectors.
- IT labs equipped with smart-card Thin-Client workstations and the latest workplace training programs.
- Industry-standard bar and cafe training equipment for hospitality students
- An open access internet cafe featuring smart-card enabled technology and the latest applications
- Campus-wide WiFi access provided free to all students
- Food and beverage-making facilities and a large adjoining indoor/outdoor breakout area
- A food court, medical centre, retail outlets and business services located in the same complex
Sydney Business & Travel Academy (SBTA) is located conveniently at the central city close to Darling Harbour, World Square and Market city. It is a few minutes walk to Central Station, the Central Bus Exchange, Town Hall Station and the Light Rail and has easy access to shops, restaurants and general services.
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 4 Business, Management 5 Hotel Management & Hospitality 4
Be the first one!