January February March April May July August September October
Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
Contact the university / college
About this course
- Academic Requirement: Minimum requirement is completion of Year 12 (NSW) or equivalent Australian or international qualification as recognised by the Kent Institute of Business and Technology.
- Mature-age entry: Candidates who have attained the age of twenty one and who meet the English language proficiency requirements may be admitted as a candidate for a Degree program.
- A degree from a recognised international university majoring in English language or English literature or wholly conducted in English medium;
- An English medium qualification at Year 12 (NSW) or above recognised by Australian educational authorities;
- English medium studies in years 11 and 12 including a pass in an English literature course.
English Requirements for International Students
- IELTS: Obtain an overall score of 5.5 (General) with no band lower than 5.0 (or certified equivalent) undertaken no more than two years prior to the commencement of the program at Kent Institute
Area of Study
- Website Based Application
- Digital Media Application
- Digital Media Project A (Project Proposal)
- Digital Media Project B (Prototype)