|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Federation University Australia
FedUni is regional Victoria's largest education institution, with campuses in Ballarat, Gippsland and the Wimmera providing easy access to study, and approximately 500 staff committed to teaching excellence and student support.
- Mt Helen Campus (Ballarat)
- SMB Campus (Ballarat)
- Camp Street Campus (Ballarat)
- Gippsland Campus (Churchill)
- Wimmera Campus (Horsham, Ararat and Stawell)
- Camp Street Campus - located in central Ballarat, this campus houses the Arts Academy. The campus consists of the Old General Post Office Building, the Old Courthouse, and several newer buildings which were completed in 2002.
- SMB Campus - located in central Ballarat and incorporates the original School of Mines Ballarat and old Ballarat Gaol. The campus offers training from Certificate level through to Advanced Diploma and Degree level study.
- Mount Helen campus - Located in Mount Helen, 15 km south of Ballarat, an area of beautiful natural bushland. The university's largest campus, it has two residences, Peter Lalor Hall and Bella Guerin Hall. Its programs include the School of Education and Arts; School of Health Sciences; School of Science, Information Technology and Engineering; and the Business School.
Applications for accommodation are submitted online. Prior to submitting your application, please read all of the information in this section carefully. This information will answer many of the commonly asked questions about the application process to ensure your application is completed correctly.
Courses available 10Applied and Pure Sciences 1 Business and Management 1 Computer Science and IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 Education and Teaching 1 Engineering 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 Sports Science 2
Be the first one!