|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
About Charles Sturt University
Large campuses have allowed the development of fully operational, hands-on teaching facilities, ranging from state-of-the-art scientific and computer laboratories to television studios, broadcasting studios and a simulated hospital. Our facilities set us apart from other universities, allowing students to learn the skills required to be industry-ready from the first year of study.
CSU's NSW campuses are located in some of Australia's fastest growing regional cities, offering a unique study experience with access to the best of city living along with the benefits of a regional lifestyle.
On Campus and Off campus accommodation is available to students studying here.
- Albury-Wodonga - comes with single, fully furnished bedrooms with private telephone and internet access.
- Bathurst - fully carpeted single study bedrooms with communal facilities and common rooms and all bedrooms are fitted with a private telephone and internet access.
- Dubbo - fully furnished single study bedroom with ceiling fan, a common room with TV, kitchen and two bathrooms. All bedrooms are equipped with a private telephone and internet access.
- Orange - fully furnished single study bedroom, a common room with TV, kitchen and shared bathroom facilities. All bedrooms have data and phone connections, and each building is heated.
- Wagga Wagga - all Wagga Wagga catered packages include the Cheers Gold Meal Plan in the total cost.
Courses available 10Agriculture & Related Subjects 1 Applied and Pure Sciences 3 Education and Teaching 1 Health and Medicine 2 Humanities & Social Sciences 3 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!