- Ranked 353 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013-2014
- Ranked 304 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014-2015
|Setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Charles Darwin University
- The Gym offers a modern, fully equipped, air-conditioned gymnasium with a comprehensive range of fitness programs, services and memberships to students, staff and club members, seniors and the general public.
- If you're looking for somewhere to stay while studying at CDU, the International House Darwin (IHD) has it covered with a range of accommodation options. To ensure your comfort it also features a pool and barbecue area, games room with satellite television, pool table, a 24/7 computer lab and security.
- If you need to buy a few text books you will find what you're looking for in the bookshop. The handy store also provides an online ordering system.
- The library provides plenty of books, DVDs and CDs for hire. There is also a computer floor on the first level.
Campus is located about 12 km from the city centre:
- its easy to get around the Territory, so you can say goodbye to traffic jams and long travel times.
- it rarely takes more than 20 minutes to travel from home to CDU or to work
On-campus accommodation is provided at:
- Casuarina campus
- Katherine campus
- Alice Springs campus
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 2 Applied and Pure Sciences 1 Business and Management 1 Computer Science and IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 Engineering 1 Law 1 Mass Communication & Media 2
No one has written a review yet.
Be the first one!
Be the first one!