|Living cost||₹ 76,000 per month|
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
About Cambridge International College (Melbourne)
Melbourne is the capital of Victoria and is a fantastic study destination. It is a multicultural and cosmopolitan city that maintains a student friendly environment which is safe and offers affordable living. In addition, there are many beautiful parks and gardens, which scatter the city and its surrounds while boasting an enormous range of restaurants serving Australian and international cuisine. Melbourne's weather is very temperate, meaning it is never too hot or too cold. The city is also close to many of Australia's beautiful beaches and national parks and offers ready access for scenic trips like the Great Ocean Road or Phillip Island.
- Myki card
- Myki card must be purchased with at least the amount of daily travel. A top up is required to continue travel on trams, buses and trains. You must validate myki card when you enter the chosen transport and when you alight. This will ensure that you only pay for the use of transport on the day. You can purchase your myki card and the amount of topup at any railway station and selected outlets i.e. 7 Eleven, Newsagencies and anywhere where myki signs are displayed.
- International students are NOT eligible for student travel concessions.
- There is also a free tram service which travels around the city called the City Circle (Free Tourist Tram).
The accommodation provided for the students are off-campus accommodation. The most popular form of student accommodation arranged by the college is Homestay. Homestay is student accommodation where students will live with an Australian family that are located close to the city centre. Homestay is a good way to learn about Australian culture and students will gain insights into the Australian life which provides most meals and services. Melbourne Homestay is $275 per week, which includes:
- Breakfast and Dinner provided Monday to Friday and Breakfast Lunch and Dinner provided on the weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
- All the home utility bills.
- A clean furnished room in a comfortable fully furnished home.
- AHN 24/7 professional phone support
- AHN Contents Insurance
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 5 Business and Management 6
Be the first one!