|Living cost||₹ 83,728 per month|
|International students||Information not available|
About Australian Institute of Translation and Interpretation
AITI's campuses can all be found in the Central Business District areas – Melbourne CBD and Adelaide CBD. Both these campuses are well-equipped with up-to-date broadband internet connected computers, audio-visual facilities, vast and colourful classrooms, and a unique translation and interpretation reference library for students to comfortably study.
For students of AITI, they have many accommodation options to choose from. In fact, arrangements can be made according to their needs and preferences, as well as their preferred lifestyle and budget.
- Homestay (Temporary)
- Bed, desk, lamp, other bedroom furniture
- Towels and bed linen
- Meals provided
- Bills included
- Shared Accommodation (including other tenants)
- Single room in a flat or house and shared areas and facilities such as the lounge, kitchen, bathroom, and utility bills (including internet bills)
- Independent Accommodation
- Private room
- Basic furniture
- Read the Student Information Handbook, select your course of study, and read the Student Course Outline for that particular qualification. The Student Information Handbook and the Student Course Outline are also available from AITI’s Student Administration Department or authorised AITI Education Agents.
- Complete the Application Form and include any required documentation and return to AITI.
- If your application is accepted by AITI you will receive a Letter of Offer and Enrolment documentation.
- Complete the Enrolment documentation and return to AITI.
- For domestic student: Pay the Tuition Fee and then start your studies! You’re on your way to an exciting new career!
- * For international student: Once confirmation of payment is received, AITI will issue you a CoE (Confirmation of Enrolment).
- * Once you have confirmed your CoE is correct, you can apply to DIBP (Department of Immigration and Border Protection) for a Student Visa (for further general information about student visa conditions please refer to the Student Information Handbook earlier.
- For further detailed information, please contact DIBP directly at the website www.immi.gov.au or call 131 881)
- *Once you receive your Student Visa, you can then begin your studies!
*Step 6, 7 & 8 are for international students only
Courses available 2Humanities & Social Sciences 2
Be the first one!