|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Australian College of Agriculture & Horticulture
Resources and facilities:
- 1 Large lecture theatre (seating 140) with 3 data projectors and electronic whiteboard
- 3 Classrooms (including 1 dedicated Landscape design room
- 1 Dry Laboratory (with dissecting microscopes, spray patternator, etc)
- 10 Apple IMAC computers installed with MS Office for Mac & printing facilities.
- Technical Library
- Kitchenette with microwaves, fridge and hot water facilities
- Male and female restrooms
- Office / Meeting Rooms
- Lift access only (11th Floor)
- Free ACAH student wifi
The City Campus is the main campus of ACAH and is located in the heart of the city at Suite 2, Level 11, 55 Swanston Street, Melbourne. Melbourne, rated the most livable city in the in the world is vibrant and full of culture. It boasts great festivals and shopping, world-renowned food and wine and fabulous arts.
Werribee Park, Victoria:
The Werribee Park Delivery Centre is located approximately 30km from Melbourne in Werribee South at 320 K Road, Werribee Park, Werribee. The Centre provides easy access to Werribee South one of the State’s key horticultural regions.
Cairns Campus located approximately 2 minutes walk from the esplanade, right in the heart of Cairns (Tropical North Queensland). The campus is easy to access by public transport, as its situated at the door step of the Cairns Bus Terminal.
Courses available 9Agriculture Studies 6 Applied, Pure Sciences 2 Architecture, Building 1
Be the first one!