|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
About Raffles College of Design and Commerce
- Well-equipped and modern facilities, with Mac and PC computer labs loaded with the software used in industry today (InDesign, Maya, Photoshop, AutoCAD, Final Cut Pro and Effect, Dreamweaver, After Effects and more).
- There is a range of different spaces for all the varied activities that our students get up to. Classrooms can be of small studio workshops (essential for practical design classes), to larger lecture-style rooms. It all depends on the course students take up.
- ￼A huge range of specialist resources and is linked to millions more through the university inter lending service (UniLinc).
- We have a large 150-seat auditorium on the ground floor which is used for orientation and for larger-scale lectures. It is also where our industry visitors usually give their talks.
Photography & Film Studios
- Studio space, flats and blue screen
- Lighting board inc. dimmer, with range of professional lights
- Props and equipment store
- Range of camera, grip and sound equipment
- Edit suite with Final Cut Pro, Premiere and After Effects
- Audio mixer and professional sound editing software
- Voice over/foley booth
The campus is located in the heart of North Sydney, close to transport, food, shopping and services.
- North Sydney train station is served by the North Shore and Western Lines (Yellow on train system map) and the Northern Line (Red on the train system map). From North Sydney station to Town Hall (city centre), it takes 10 minutes (3 stops).
- Buses travel to and from North Sydney to the city centre (about 10 minutes) as well as all over the Northern Suburbs. There are also special express services travelling to locations such as Bondi or Manly (30 minutes).
- Parking in North Sydney is available on the street for limited time periods and is mostly metered. There are also a number of undercover car parks available, most of which offer early bird rates.
There are plenty of accommodation choices, ranging from living with a family in a homestay arrangement through to renting a house or an apartment. On average AUD$150 - 220 is expected for hostel accommodation, AUD$210 - 250 for homestay accommodation and AUD$200 - 400 per week for an apartment or house, usually shared. Student Accommodation is located in 2 of the best locations Sydney has to offer, students have the choice to either stay close by to the Sydney CBD at Iglu Central, or choose to stay at the brand new Iglu Chatswood property located in the vibrant suburb of Chatswood, & just 10 minutes by train to Raffles College.
- Iglu Student Accommodation has everything students need to move straight in – with fully-furnished living spaces & a variety of fabulous and versatile communal areas for them to enjoy, Iglu provides an unsurpassed student living experience for Raffles College students.
- Both Iglu Chatswood & Iglu Central offer students brand new, fully furnished and ultra-stylish student accommodation including:
- air-conditioning & en-suite bathrooms in all rooms
- high-speed wireless internet throughout the building
- free student community events
- a safe and secure environment with 24 hour staff presence
- communal spaces throughout the building including a games room, rooftop terrace,
- landscaped courtyard with BBQ’s, theatre room and so much more.
- Students will also need to budget for extra expenses such as electricity, telephone, public transport, food and entertainment. They should budget approximately AUD$1000 per month in living expenses.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 2 Business and Management 3 Creative Arts & Design 4 Hotel Management & Hospitality 2
Be the first one!