|Setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Central Queensland University
CQUniversity has 13 campuses:
- CQUniversity Adelaide
- CQUniversity Brisbane
- CQUniversity Bundaberg
- CQUniversity Emerald
- CQUniversity Gladstone, City
- CQUniversity Gladstone, Marina
- CQUniversity Mackay, City
- CQUniversity Mackay, Ooralea
- CQUniversity Melbourne
- CQUniversity Noosa
- CQUniversity Rockhampton, City
- CQUniversity Rockhampton, North
- CQUniversity Sydney
All of the Campus locations are fully equipped with student facilitates such as libraries, lecture theatres and other learning spaces, student advice centers and commercial outlets such as food and beverage.
- Rockhampton is located 633 km north of Brisbane which situated close to the islands of the Great Barrier Reef, beachside communities of Yeppoon and Emu Park and outback Central Highlands.
- CQUniversity Sydney campus is located on Kent Street in the heart of the Sydney city. It is easily accessible only because the campus is just a five-minute walk from Town Hall station.
- CQUniversity Adelaide campus is situated to the south-west of the city within close proximity to the Adelaide Showgrounds that makes it easily accessible by various forms of public transport.
- The campus is conveniently located with just a short walk from Central train station, the campus is easily accessible. The campus is also within easy walking distance of the Brisbane Arcade, Queen Street Mall, picturesque Botanic Gardens, the State Library of Queensland, Queensland Performing Arts complex and Southbank Parklands.
- Mackay campus is conveniently located on Sydney Street in the heart of the city.
- The Cairns campus is located at 36 Florence Street in a vibrant hub which provides University distance education for students in the far north region where they can call a place, home.
- The Emerald campus is located on the Capricorn Highway, 275 km west of Rockhampton. Most students studying at Emerald campus will require their own private transportation to go to their classes.
- Gladstone campus is located in the central business district of the port city of Gladstone.
- The Melbourne campus gives students the experience of studying in a vibrant city campus with facilities and attractions near by. The campus can be accessible by public transport. In addition, the campus is only a short walk away from Parliament and Melbourne Central train stations.
CQ University offers both On-campus and Off-campus accommodations for their students.
There are only 2 campuses that provide students with accommodation which are Rockhampton campus and Mackay campus. The students will neither need a car nor have the expense of public transport to attend classes on campus each day. This is because, the students’ residences are located within campus area. In addition, students will also be able to access Broadband internet facilities in their own rooms for no additional cost. Students can expect to make lifelong friendships at the same time enjoy many cultural and social activities. The Student Residences are a safe, secure, comfortable and supportive environment that will ensure students’ academic pursuits and personal development.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 2 Business and Management 4 Computer Science and IT 1 Engineering 1 Health and Medicine 1 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!