|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
|International students||Information not available|
About Vermont Technical College
- Student Center
- The Student Center has a large screen TV, comfortable seating, and a great view with seating outside, weather permitting and sells drinks, snacks, and other quick meals. It offers the Vermont Tech community a place to meet, socialize, or study.
- Hartness Library
- Hartness Library exists to support learning, teaching, research, and other activities of the College. Located in the heart of the Randolph Center campus, the Library provides a comfortable and welcoming place to study, learn and gather with friends to work collaboratively. The Library has study and meeting rooms, computers, printing, and scanning available for students to use. A satellite location on the Williston campus offers the same services as the main library.The Library collection includes over 42,000 books, 23,000 eBooks, 14,000 streamed films & documentaries, 6,000 videos/DVD’s, 39,000 full-text online periodical titles and course reserve materials.
- SHAPE (Student Health and Physical Education)
- Located on the Randolph Center campus, SHAPE has a six-lane, 25-yard heated indoor swimming pool, gymnasium with two basketball courts, two racquetball/squash courts, climbing wall, free weight room and exercise facility with a variety of strength and cardiovascular equipment and locker rooms for men and women.
- Ski Tow
- The Vermont Tech ski tow is maintained and operated, weather and conditions permitting, on Sunset Hill near the College‘s farmstead. The slope is lighted for night skiing. Hours of operation are posted in SHAPE, distributed through email as well as at the ski shed on the slope.
- Tennis Courts
- There are two lighted tennis courts west of Morrill Hall for use by the College community.
- There are a variety of recreational opportunities available on campus and in the immediate Randolph area including: bowling at the Valley Bowl, golf at Montague Golf Club and ice skating/hockey at the Randolph rink. In addition, the VAST snowmobile trail runs through campus, and opportunities exist for fishing, canoeing and kayaking on the White River. Cycling, both road and mountain biking are also popular, as are snow shoeing and cross country skiing
- Vermont Tech’s main campus in Randolph Center is located on over 544 acres. Interstate 89 passes within one mile of the campus.
- Buses from the metropolitan areas serve the area and Amtrak’s Vermonter stops in downtown Randolph twice daily.
- Vermont Tech also maintains a campus in Williston, Vermont. The Williston campus is accessible from exit 12 off Interstate 89.
- The college operates ten nursing campuses throughout the state.
- Williston Hall
- Our 44-bed dorm is perfect for students who want a residential college experience in Chittenden County, just minutes from Burlington. Williston Hall has two floors of doubles and singles, a central kitchen, dining, and lounge area on each floor (students are responsible for their own meals). All rooms include cable television and internet access; parking and laundry facilities are available. The hall houses both men and women, and its fitness center is accessible 24 hours a day.
Courses available 10Agriculture Studies 1 Architecture, Building 2 Aviation 1 Business, Management 2 Computer Science, IT 1 Engineering 3 Health and Medicine 2
No one has written a review yet.
Be the first one!
Be the first one!