|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Texas A&M International University (TAMIU)
Located in Laredo, TX, a crossroads of culture and commerce, Texas A&M International University is a major regional educational institution of choice in the State’s fastest-growing demographic area and a proud Member of The Texas A&M University System. Home to over 7,000 students each academic semester, TAMIU offers over 70 undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees.
- Campus Dining
- Housing and Residence Life
- Rec Sports
- City of Laredo
Laredo is 156 miles south of San Antonio, 158 miles west of Corpus Christi, and 153 miles north ofMonterrey, Nuevo León, México. It is located at an enviable crossroads of international business and life and its history hallmarked by seven sovereign flags.
A downtown revitalization project is currently underway and major commercial development projects are committed. One of the state’s and nation’s fastest growing communities, Laredo is a diverse city with a colorful environment and tropical climate that affords a pleasant lifestyle for all.
- TAMIU residential students learn outside of the classroom - to be independent, to develop healthy relationships, to experiment with who they are.
- TAMIU residential students are surrounded by others dealing with similar issues, creating a supportive campus environment.
- TAMIU residential students enjoy a diverse community, where roommates and others have various viewpoints, goals and styles.
- TAMIU residential students are better prepared for the future in careers and in personal relationships.
- TAMIU residential students learn that they have responsibilities as members of a larger community.
- TAMIU residential students experience personal growth, face challenges and foster friendships that generate memories that last a lifetime!
Courses available 10Applied and Pure Sciences 2 Creative Arts & Design 1 English Language 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 4 Law 1 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!