|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Chesapeake College
Chesapeake College serves the educational needs of Kent, Queen Anne's, Talbot, Caroline and Dorchester Counties. Our five original buildings are each named after one of our service counties.
- Dorchester Administration Building
- Caroline College Center
- Kent/Humanities Building
- Queen Anne's/Technical
- Manufacturing and Training Center
- Security Building
- Early Childhood Development Center
- Health Professions and Athletics Center
- Todd Performing Arts Center
- Economic Development Center
- Learning Resource Center
- Eastern Shore Higher Education Center
The main campus is located in Wye Mills, Maryland, at the intersection of U.S. Route 50 and Maryland Route 213.
Chesapeake College do not offer on-campus accommodation.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 1 Applied and Pure Sciences 2 Business and Management 1 Computer Science and IT 1 Education and Teaching 1 English Language 1 Health and Medicine 1 Law 2
Be the first one!