About Central Carolina Community College
Central Carolina Community College has one focus: YOUR SUCCESS!
Wherever you are now in your educational journey, Central Carolina Community College is committed to helping you learn, progress, achieve, and succeed!
High school graduates enroll to continue their education at a quality institution.
- High school non-completers enroll to earn their diploma and continue.
- University graduates enroll because they realize they want a career that requires associate degree training.
- Laid-off workers enroll because they want to train for a new career.
The reasons people enroll are many and varied, but they all lead to Central Carolina Community College, where success is waiting.
Central Carolina Community College is a public two-year college serving, primarily, residents of Chatham, Harnett and Lee counties. It is a member of the North Carolina Community College System and accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Small classes enable students to have close working relationships with faculty, who enjoy the excitement of seeing students learn, achieve, and go on to further success.
Our quality academic programs will prepare you for a successful position. Heading to a four-year institution? Use our well-respected university transfer program to prepare you for success.
Either way, enjoy our affordable tuition rates, small class sizes, and a faculty that takes pride in helping each student achieve their personal goals.
Central Carolina Community College offers you:
- More than 120 programs of study
- Affordable tuition
- Career programs that prepare you for today's job market
- State-of-the-art facilities and hands-on training
- Extracurricular activities and organizations
- Classes to fit your schedule and lifestyle
Programs are accessible at Central Carolina Community College, with classes held at its three campuses in Chatham, Harnett, and Lee counties; several centers; and via online distance learning.
The college has an open admissions policy and there is no cost to apply. Central Carolina Community College serves the public without regard to Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Age, Sex and Sexual Orientation, Gender, Family status, Disability status, Veteran status, or any Health or Genetic Information.