About Brunswick Community College
To provide opportunities for individuals to be successful through accessible, high quality programs and services that meet the educational, cultural and workforce development needs of the community.Goals
- To educate, qualify, and prepare students to be successful in professional technical careers and/or transfer programs using traditional and/or distance learning.
- To promote student access and success by providing quality academic and support services.
- To provide quality workforce training and to promote economic development.
- To prepare adult learners for college and career programs through foundational skills, English as a Second Language, high school equivalency, and developmental studies.
- To provide opportunities for life-long learning, cultural enrichment, and global awareness.
- To employ and support qualified, diverse faculty and staff that promote a student-centered learning environment.
- To effectively manage and expand the College’s fiscal resources.
- To provide a safe, well-maintained learning environment and strong support for administrative and instructional technology and to encourage sustainability practices.
- To foster a collegial atmosphere and open communication.
- To continually collect and assess data to monitor and improve student learning and administrative performance.