|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Bossier Parish Community College
Bossier Parish Community College's campus has expanded through the years:
- 1980: Administration/Classroom building constructed.
- 1982: Criminal Justice Institute moved to a 48-acre tract of land in Bellevue, Bossier Parish.
- 1987: Library/Classroom Building constructed south of the AC Building.
- The completion of these structures enabled BPCC to completely remove its operations from Airline High School during the daytime, while continuing to utilize the high school for some evening classes.
- 1990: BPCC leased two buildings approximately one mile from its campus. The Health and Physical Education Building provided classrooms, a weight room, offices, and contained an outdoor swimming pool. The South Classroom Building contained the Telecommunications department, classrooms, a student center, and faculty offices.
- 1996: Renovation of the South Complex was completed in and included the addition of nine classrooms, a telecommunications studio, a drama theatre seating 100, and a parking lot with 400 spaces.
- 1998: The Division of Community Education and the Workforce Development programs moved to the Community Workforce Center in the Heart O' Bossier Shopping Center.
- 1999: The Health Science Center opened and the PE Building lease ended.
- 2001: BPCC has entered into an agreement to purchase 70 acres bordering Highway 80 and I-20, which will be the new site of the College.
- 2002: The official groundbreaking for the new campus occurred.
- 2003: Infrastructure of new campus underway.
- 2004: In December, the new campus site was completed. In January 2005, students enrolled in classes at the new 71-acre campus on Highway 80. Campus facilities include the following:
- 2005: All college personnel moved to the new campus. Classes began in January. Official grand opening was
- February 1.
- 2006: The Health and Physical Education Complex and the Performing Arts Theatre officially opened.
- 2010: Cavalier baseball and softball fields officially opened.
- 2014: Center for Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering Technologies opened.
Bossier Parish Community College is located on Hwy. 80 at 6220 East Texas Street, Bossier City, Louisiana. Bossier City, the largest city in Bossier Parish, has a population of over 60,000. Many lakes, parks, and other recreational facilities may be found in the area. Cultural activities and organizations are diverse, including a planetarium, state exhibit building, art museums, symphony society, community theatre group, and summer concerts facilities.
Bossier Parish Community College is a two-year community college and does not provide housing on campus.
However, you can easily find housing information in the area.
Courses available 10Architecture, Building & Planning 1 Business and Management 2 Computer Science and IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 Education and Teaching 1 Engineering 1 Health and Medicine 1 Hotel Management & Hospitality 1 Law 1
Be the first one!