|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing
The College supports the Student Government Organization (SGO). The purpose of the SGO is to:
- Encourage the highest standards of honor and integrity in all matters of professional and social conduct.
- To provide the opportunity for students to share their ideas, interests, and concerns of nursing education with other nursing students in this school.
- Promote an atmosphere of cooperation, understanding, and communication among the students, faculty, and administration.
- Promote interest and participation in professional development.
- Promote programs and community service opportunities of professional interest and concern.
Membership in the Student Government Organization (SGO) affords students the opportunity to develop a sense of responsibility and leadership. The SGO promotes self-discipline and cooperation between faculty and students. It strives to uphold high standards of personal and professional conduct.
The United States is a top destination for many international students given that it's considered to be one of the most affordable cities to live in.
Courses available 2Health and Medicine 2
Be the first one!