|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
About Samara State Aerospace University (SSAU)
SSAU has at its disposal powerful resources for educational, research and outside training activities, which include the following facilities:
- More than 3200 computers which are comprised in the University Media Center that has the total area of 7200 sq. m,
- Supercomputer “Sergey Korolyov” with power of 15 TFIops,
- Scientific-and-technical library with a books’ stock more than 1 million issues and electronic resources,
- Training aerodrome with the unique aircrafts,
- 3 sports centers with a swimming-pool,
- Aerospace Museum,
- Center of Aircraft Engines History.
Samara is a major transport hub with good railway links, river port and international airport. The Samara Metro is a convenient way of zipping across the city. To get to the University:
- Tram routes 4, 23, 13 — Moskovskoe Shosse Tram Stop,
- Trolleybus routes 2, 4, 12, 16, 17, 19 — Aerokosmicheskiy Universitet (SSAU) Trolleybus & Bus Stop,
- Bus routes 1, 22, 37, 44, 47, 67 — Aerokosmicheskiy Universitet (SSAU) Trolleybus & Bus Stop,
- Fixed route taxi-vans — Aerokosmicheskiy Universitet (SSAU) Trolleybus & Bus Stop.
Courses available 5Aviation 3 Engineering 5
Be the first one!