- Ranked 142 QS World University Rankings 2018
|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About University of Oslo
University of Oslo offers bachelor's degree, master's degree, PhD and research from these faculties : Theology (Norway's state religion since 1536), Law, Medicine, Humanities, Mathematics, natural sciences, social sciences, Dentistry, and Education. The university's original neoclassical campus is located in the centre of Oslo. It is currently occupied by the Faculty of Law. Most of the university's other faculties are located at the newer Blindern campus in the suburban West End. The Faculty of Medicine is split between several university hospitals in the Oslo area.
University of Oslo is located in Oslo which is Norwegian capital.
The following groups of international students are in principle guaranteed housing (single room) provided they apply online by the given deadline:
- Exchange students (bachelor and master level) admitted for studies for one or two semesters.
- International students who apply for bachelor's degree programmes by 1 February, and receive admission in April/May.
- International students who apply for master's degree programmes by 1 December and receive admission in April/May.
- Quota Scheme students who apply for master's degree or phd programmes by 1 December and receive admission in April/May.
- EU students* who apply for master's degree programmes by 1 March and receive admission in end of April.
Courses available 10
Be the first one!