|Setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Waikato Institute of Education
- Classrooms are attractive and comfortable
- Computer facilities include free E-mail, internet access and printing from our computer lab room with technical support.
- The student area includes a kitchenette, student lounge, resource/library area, video room, listening laboratory and free local telephone service.
- We are the only school in Hamilton to provide Satellite TV for students with around 60 channels from around the world including China, Middle East, South America, etc.
WIE is well situated in the beautiful river city of Hamilton, New Zealand's second-fastest growing city. Waikato Hamilton is centrally located and within a short driving distance to many of New Zealand’s landmark beaches, lakes, mountains, popular tourist destinations and activities and recreational activities. WIE's campus is located right in heart of Hamilton CBD, just minutes walk to the Hamilton Transport Centre and Hamilton City Centre with its many shops, restaurants and leisure spots.
- Institute of Education (WIE) has been one of New Zealand's leading English language schools,Guaranteed accommodation with a carefully selected New Zealand family
- Opportunities to enjoy the New Zealand experience.
- Native speaking counsellors to assist students to settle into a new environment.
- There are two types of accommodation such as Homestay and Backpackers Lodge.
Courses available 10Aviation 1 English Language 10
Be the first one!