|Living cost||₹ 78,000 per month|
About Mary Immaculate College
The campus of Mary Immaculate College include many convenient facilities including the College Restaurant, shop, (An Siopa) and bank, you can visit some of the College’s listed buildings of historical interest, such as the Foundation Building and Summerville House. You may also wish to have a look at the College’s Art Gallery or follow the Sculpture Trail around the College grounds.
- Mary Immaculate College is located between the South Circular Road and the Dock Road in the leafy southern suburbs of Limerick City, within fifteen minutes walk of the city centre and close to the many social and cultural amenities of this historic city.
Travelling by Train/Bus
- Mary Immaculate College is just a fifteen minute walk from Limerick’s Train and Bus Station, Colbert Station. From there, regular Irish Rail and Bus Éireann services conveniently connect Limerick to towns and cities throughout Ireland, including Dublin, Cork, Tralee, Killarney, Ennis, Tipperary, Waterford, Galway, Westport and (via Dublin) Belfast and Sligo.
Travelling by Air
- Shannon International Airport is just a twenty-minute drive away and provides direct scheduled flights to Dublin, Belfast, the UK, Paris, New York, Washington and Boston.
- Buses and taxis link the airport to Limerick City centre. Taxis from the airport cost on average €45 and car hire services are also available at the airport.
- Facilities Include 68 single rooms
- Bathrooms, shower rooms and toilets at end of each corridor
- Small kitchen at end of every corridor with tea/coffee making facilities, fridge, microwave, toaster, delph and cutlery
- Small T.V. room adjoining kitchen
- Laundry facilities (coin operated)
- Lift to all floors
- 24 hour security
- Reception and Tourist Information
- Fully equipped self-catering kitchen
- T.V. Room
- Public telephone
- Self-service launderette
- Housekeeping service
- Nightly security/security cameras
- Private Parking
- Nearby shops and Bar
- Tennis Court
- Internet Room
Courses available 10Applied and Pure Sciences 1 Education and Teaching 1 English Language 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 7 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!