|Living cost||₹ 117,000 per month|
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
About Limerick Institute of Technology
- Computer Services
- Development Office
- Disabilities Office
- Hartnett Centre
- Financial Assistance
- International Office
- Learning Support Unit
- Lifelong Learning
- Millennium Theatre
- Student Health Unit
LIT’s Moylish Park Campus is the site of three schools within LIT, including: Business & Humanities, Science, Engineering and Information Technology, and the Built Environment.
The campus have swing a right and walk down the entrance hall to our state-of-the-art Millennium Theatre; a 350 seat theatre used during the day for LIT lectures, and when the sun goes down the theatre lights come up as the site for some of Limerick’s best concerts, recitals, drama, comedy, dance and live entertainment.
Take a walk “up the hill” and the student will see a number of buildings in the back yard of Thomond Park, including the EAC, home to over 20 start-up businesses; the Students’ Union Building with its games room, relaxation lounge and Wired FM: LIT’s very own radio station. To the left you will see “Block 15” where the Video & Sound Technology and Music Technology programmes house their brand new recording and editing suites.
If you plan to live away from home the approximate costs based on 2011/2012 are as follows:
- Single room 5 days partial board & Evening meal €110
- Single room 7 days €150
- Twin room 5 days €55
- Twin room 7 days €75
- Share a house/flat with others. Own room, share all other facilities, share all bills equally
- Single room €65 room only
- Twin (share room with other learner) €60 to €63 per person sharing.
Purpose Built Student Accommodation :
Cratloe Wood Village
Grove Island Student Village
- Suitable for two or three students sharing. Rental from €550.00pm Two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, Furnished, Secure Parking, Cable Television, Washing Machine, Dryer, Microwave, Refuse Collection included. Great location close to all amenities, Walking distance to Art and Design College and City Centre
Parkville Court Student Accommodation
Accommodation in Thurles & Clonmel
- A range of accommodation is available in both Thurles and Clonmel, from apartments and houses to 'digs' where a student boards with a local family. Thurles town has two purpose-built Student Villages, which have been developed by local companies. A single room costs approx. €55 per week. Accommodation listings are also published in the local newspapers each week.
Courses available 11
Be the first one!