|Living cost||₹ 101,400 per month|
About Griffith College Dublin
- 14 computer labs at its centrally located South Circular Road campus, equipped with the latest iMac and PC desktops
- Free WiFi
- Many Griffith courses are now fully available online, including in professional accountancy and law
- Computing workshops for students and school leavers to introduce them to current industry trends such as mobile applications and gaming technologies
- 376 car parking spaces which are allocated on a first come first served basis
- Registered students with parking permits may use the parking facilities when available free of charge.
- The new facility incorporates a Food Court, named 'Real Food Connection', a full alcohol bar and a specialist Barista offering coffee and beverage vending
- Features a "Wok Station" where fresh ingredients will be chosen and cooked theatre style
The Students' Union Common Room
- Has pool tables, a jukebox, table-tennis tables and a foosball table and provides an area for relaxation and fun for students between classes or during study week.
- Located in the B Block, just off the main reception
- Contains various cardiovascular equipment most notably elliptical cross trainers, exercise bikes and treadmills
- Has also weight machines
- Adjacent to the Fitness Room there are male and female changing rooms which are equipped with hot showers and secure lockers for gym gear.
Griffith College’s Dublin campus, home to Ireland’s largest independent third level college with over 7,000 students. It is located in the heart of Dublin City, this 7 acre campus has a heritage dating back over 200 years.
Griffith College Halls of Residence (GHR) offers students a safe, secure and private living space on a beautiful 7 acre setting in the heart of Dublin city.
- Within 15 minutes walking distance of Dublin’s city centre and is close to the Luas Red & Green lines. Numerous Dublin bus routes connect GHR to the city
- Facilities that any renting student requires including; Laundry, Fitness Room, Library Access, Free Parking (allocated on a first come first served basis), Bike Storage, Campus Shop, Bar & Restaurant, Green Area, Students Union Building and Internet Access.
- Electronic locks on external doors, apartment doors and room doors provide greater security to residents and their belongings
- Manned security is on campus 24 hours a day with patrols taking place throughout the day
- Biometric lock system is in place which only residents have access to, during night time
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 1 Architecture, Building & Planning 1 Business and Management 1 Computer Science and IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 Health and Medicine 1 Hotel Management & Hospitality 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 1 Mass Communication & Media 3
Be the first one!