|Setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About American College Dublin
American College Dublin is ideally located just a few minutes’ walk from Grafton Street, one of the main shopping streets in Dublin city centre. Everything a student might need is within close proximity. The building overlooks Merrion Square, considered one of the city's finest surviving squares.
Train: Pearse Station is the nearest DART station to the College.
Luas: The green line terminates at St. Stephen’s Green which is a 12 minute walk to the college.
ACD Housing is located in the city-centre, within 10 minutes' walk of the campus. The accommodation package includes a breakfast and evening dinner meal-plan. Students can look forward to a warm and friendly atmosphere in a secure and caring environment.
Common facilities and provisions include:
- Dining room
- Common room with cable TV
- Laundry room
- Wi-fi throughout the building
- Access to tea and coffee making facilities
- Supply of bed linen on arrival
- Heating and electricity charges included
All twin bedrooms are ensuite and equipped with:
- Desk and study lamp
- Private bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
- There is a lovely dining area and a patio garden on the ground floor of the residence, where students gather for their meals.
The price for a semester in ACD Housing, including the meal-plan and access to all common facilities and provisions, is €3,750.
Courses available 10Business and Management 4 Creative Arts & Design 2 English Language 2 Hotel Management & Hospitality 1 Mass Communication & Media 2 MBA 2
Be the first one!