|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
About International Business School, Budapest
IBS's new campus consists of three beautifully-restored architectural heritage buildings, located in Graphisoft Park in Óbuda, directly by the Danube. The Park hosts over 60 international and Hungarian companies, including Microsoft, SAP, Canon or Samsung, and will provide a live business environment for our school. This will provide students and graduates with implied potential and employment opportunities. The campus also includes a residence hall for our students.
The IBS campus in Graphisoft Park is in the 3rd district of Budapest called Óbuda. The on-campus Residence Hall is right outside of Graphisoft Park. To get to these two locations:
- From Buda:
- Get on the suburban train H5 (HÉV in Hungarian) either on Batthyányi tér terminus (you can get there by Metro line 2), or at Margit híd stop (you can get there by tram 4 or 6). Get off at Kaszásdűlő stop. Then either take the bus 34, 134 or 106 and go one stop to Záhony utca. Find entrance 2 of Graphisoft Park, the IBS Offices building is the first building on the left.
- From Pest:
- Get to the Árpád híd stop of metro line 3, then take either bus 34 or 106 (terminus for both). Get off at Záhony utca stop, then walk to the entrance 2 of Graphisoft Park. The IBS Offices building is the first building on the left.
- From Budapest Airport
- Public transport: Take bus 200E to Kőbánya-Kispest terminus, then metro line 3 to Árpád híd, then take either bus 34 or 106 (terminus for both). Get off at Záhony utca stop, then walk to the entrance 2 of Graphisoft Park. It takes about 90 minutes. You will need a new ticket for each vehicle, a single ticket is HUF 350.
- Airport shuttle minibus: Carries several passengers, you give the destination address, and they will drive you for a fixed fare on a route that suits all passengers. A one way trip to IBS costs HUF 6,900 HUF for one person.
- Taxi: Operates with fixed fares (basic fare: HUF 450, fare per kilometre: 280 HUF). The fare to IBS is approximately 30-35 Euro (about HUF 10,000).
On-Campus Residence Hall
This on-campus residence hall offers comfortable accommodation in well-equipped en-suite rooms. Only 30 minutes from the city centre, the newly built residence hall offers rooms overlooking the garden and provides a unique and peaceful residence experience. Rooms can be occupied by one person or shared with another student. Each room has its own bathroom and there are communal kitchens at the disposal of students.
Off-Campus Residence Hall
This is a nice 3-star hotel very close to the campus (5 minutes by car, 20 minutes by public transport). It offers single and double rooms, all with private bathrooms. The new dormitory does NOT offer cooking facilities, however, it offers a full buffet breakfast for each day, which is included in the room price.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 2 Business and Management 7 Hotel Management & Hospitality 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 1
Be the first one!