- Ranked 103 THE World University Rankings 2014-2015
- Ranked 67 QS World University Rankings 2014
- Ranked 100 THE World University Rankings 2013-2014
- Ranked 69 QS World University Rankings 2013
- Ranked 96 QS World University Rankings 2015
- Ranked 76 THE World University Rankings 2015-2016
- Ranked 102 QS World University Rankings 2018
|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About University of Helsinki
The University of Helsinki is located on four main campuses. Originally, the entire university was located in the very centre of Helsinki, but new campuses and buildings have been built and acquired in other locations due to the rapid growth of the university since the 1930s.
The four campuses are:
- City Centre Campus (houses the Faculties of Theology, Law, Arts, Behavioural Sciences and Social Sciences)
- Kumpula Campus (Faculty of Science)
- Meilahti Campus (Faculty of Medicine)
- Viikki Campus (houses the Faculties of Agriculture and Forestry, Biosciences, Veterinary Medicine and Pharmacy
Location of the four campuses:
- The City Centre Campus has a central location and reflects the architectural style of this part of the city.
- The Kumpula Campus, housing the Faculty of Science, is located four kilometers north from the centre of Helsinki near tram lines 6 and 8.
- The Meilahti Campus, with the Faculty of Medicine, is a part of the Meilahti Hospital District on the edge of the city centre. There are several hospitals nearby the campus.
- The Viikki Campus is located in the rapidly developing, semi-suburban greenspace of the Viikki area, some 8 kilometres north-east of the city centre
University of Helsinki offers many types of Housing:
- Housing for master degree students
- Housing for exchange students
- Short-term housing
- Student Union Apartments
Courses available 10
Be the first one!