- 363 QS World University Rankings 2014
- 334 QS World University Rankings 2013
- 351 THE World University Rankings 2014-2015
- 301 THE World University Rankings 2013-2014
- 356 QS World University Rankings 2015
|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
|International students||Information not available|
About Aalborg University
- Aalborg University's largest campus is situated in the Eastern part of the city of Aalborg. Located on campus is the fitness centre UniFitness as well as a restaurant and a shop.
- Aalborg University Esbjerg. Aalborg University Esbjerg offers both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and courses mainly in engineering sciences. Aalborg University Esbjerg is located at Niels Bohr's Road 8 (Danish: Niels Bohrs Vej 8).
- Aalborg University Copenhagen. Aalborg University Copenhagen offers seven undergraduate and fifteen postgraduate programmes and courses. Aalborg University Copenhagen is currently located at A. C. Meyers Vænge 15 in southwest Copenhagen.
- Aalborg University Library is a public research library for the North Jutland region. The library's primary mission is to support research and education at Aalborg University by providing appropriate information and documentation.
- Aalborg University Copenhagen located at A.C Meyers Vænge 15, in south-west Copenhagen, only a few kilometers from the enter of the city. That means that one can get to the university by car, as well as by bike or by public transportation.
- From Copenhagen Central Station “Hovedbanegården”, one can catch both the S-train line A towards Køge Station, or the S-train line E towards Hundige Station to their destination, Sydhavn Station. Sydhavn Station is within walking distance of the university. The walk usually takes no more than about 10 min.
- Aalborg University Esbjerg can be reach by train (Esbjerg north (at EUC Vest) 15 min. walk)
The types of accommodation offered to you by Aalborg University's International Accommodation Office include a single room in a private house, a hall of residence room or a large flat shared with other students. The rent and location vary according to the type of housing.
Most flats are located in or in the vicinity of the centre of Aalborg, approximately 5-6 km from the University’s main campus, while the halls of residence are located relatively closer to the main campus.
International Accommodation Office (IAO) at Aalborg University helps to accommodate foreign students. The International Accommodation Office manages a number of rooms specifically available for international students enrolled at Aalborg University.
Type of accommodations
- Single room with shared facilities (kitchen and bathroom) with other students in a hall of residence.
- Small one person flat with private bathroom and your own kitchen. (Private facilities)
- Single room in an apartment/house shared by 3 to 5 students, with shared bathroom and kitchen.
- Apartment for couples, please note we only have a few available.
- Prices from DKK 2600 and goes up to DKK 4000. The average price is DKK 3350
- Apartment for couples from DKK 4900 to DKK 6000
- The accommodations in the center are only with shared facilities, and are mainly for degree students. All accommodations is only rented out for a period of 6 months, which is; 1st. February to the 1st August and 1st. August to the 27th February.
- The prices are listed as the monthly rent, although the payments are to be paid in two installments.
Courses available 10
Be the first one!