|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Shenzhen University
Shenzhen University (SZU) comprises two campuses, Houhai campus and Xili campus, occupying 2.72 square kilometers of land area in total.
- College of Arts and Letters
- The International Business School
- The Research Institute of Culture Industries
- College of Continuing Education
- College of International Exchange
- College of Medicine
- College of Golf Management
- College of Optoelectronic Engineering
- College of Bio and Marine Sciences
- College of Mechatronics and Control Engineering
- College of Electronic Science and Technology
- College of Civil Engineering
- College of Architecture and Urban Planning
- College of Software
- College of Information Engineering
- College of Materials Science and Engineering 2012-10-16
- School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- College of Physics and Technology
- College of Mathematics and Computational Science
- College of Art and Design
- Law School
- College of Management
- College of Economics
- College of Mass Communication
- School of Foreign Languages
- Normal College
Located beside Shenzhen Bay in Shenzhen, China's first International Garden City and Special Economic Zone, Shenzhen University's beautiful campus tops all in mainland China.
The Houhai campus is located near the picturesque coastline of Houhai Bay with 1.34 square kilometers land area, spreading across rolling hills covered with lichee trees and flowers, two lakes, a forest, an abundance of green space and works of art.
The new Xili campus now under construction is located in the city’s University Town and takes up nearly 1.38 square kilometers and is scheduled to open in the end of 2016.
- Bathroom, shower, color-TV, refrigerator, telephone, Internet access.
- Bathroom, shower, color-TV, refrigerator, telephone, Internet access/
- 6500 RMB/semester/person
Canteens: Meals paid for with an IC card in the students’ canteen, come to 15-20 RMB per person per day
Courses available 14Accounting and Finance 5 Business and Management 6 Creative Arts & Design 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 2
- Bachelor’s program in English starts 04 Apr 2016
- College of International Exchange opened two departements 04 Apr 2016
Be the first one!