|Living cost||₹ 57,600 per month|
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
About The University of Adelaide College (Fomerly Bradford College)
The University of Adelaide College is located within the main university's precinct; in the Central Business District of Adelaide. It is a modern, spacious facility with classrooms, relaxation and study spots, four computer suites, resource centres, student kitchen, and a lounge containing a piano, table tennis and foosball tables, staff offices and WiFi.
The university and college's amenities include:
- The Barr Smith library – the main library holding over 2 million resources in many forms.
- Hub Central – The main area of the university, offering an open place for students to meet others, study and exchange ideas with comfortable and up-to-date facilities.
- The Image & Copy Centre - providing quality and easy document production services, specifically geared to the requirements of University and other necessities.
- Various social clubs and societies, sports and entertainment facilities.
- The Fitness Hub - for encouraging students to keep fit through personal schedules and dedication.
Students will have the option of accomodation throughout Adelaide and on-campus to suit their needs. Students under 18 are required to cooperate with the College Accommodation Manager and Student Services Coordinator before arriving in Australia; and are required to stay only in homestays, urbanests, or with a relative who has to be certified as a homestay provider.
- Ideal for developing familiarity and fluency with the English language and Australian culture in a family setting. The College is only a faciliatator, and can not be responsible for the student accepting residency. Minimun stay is 4 weeks unless circumstances prevail.
- This community environment with study spaces is furnished with basic provisions like electricity, water, 100GB internet monthly, and content insurance. Bathroom and air-conditioning are also included.
- University accommodation
- Also known as the University Village, these furnished dorms are designed to serve student needs for living on campus.
- Student residences
- These off-campus residences are available all around Adelaide (the University recommends Bradford Lodge and Highgate Lodge) to provide more independency in lodgings.
- Independent rental and share house accommodation
- Students above the age of 18 are allowed to seek out own residencies, and are not held liable under the University.
Courses available 0
Be the first one!