|Living cost||₹ 83,680 per month|
|International students||Information not available|
About Australian Ideal College (AIC)
Australian Ideal College (AIC) campus is located at the very heart of the city of Sydney with just 5 walks away from the Town Hall Station. This institution is also a student's dream come true as it is within walking distance from museums, colourful art galleries, libraries, historic buildings, Hyde Park, the Sydney Opera House, the Sydney Darling Harbour and many others.
And just to put the cherry on top, you can drop by at many cafes, restaurants, banks, cinemas, and shopping malls that are practically at your doorstep from AIC.
There is a wide variety of student accommodation options available to suit different budgets and needs. You can opt to live in a homestay program with an Australian family, boarding houses, shared accommodation, or rental property.
Accommodation and Welfare Arrangements for Students under 18 years of age
If you are below 18 years old, you are required to have an appropriate accommodation, support and general welfare arrangements at the ready.
- Living with a parent or Custodian
- Either of your parents or legal custodian must be eligible to stay in Australia until you turn 18.
- One option is to have your parent on a Student Guardian visa.
- Living with a relative
- A relative can be your brother, sister, step-parent, step-brother, step-sister, grandparent, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, step-grandparent, step-aunt, step-uncle, step-niece or step-nephew.
- They must be over 21 years of age, with good character and eligible to stay in Australia with you until you're 18.
- Your relative can be on a Student Guardian visa.
- Approved care arrangement from the education provider
- You need to apply for a homestay along with welfare arrangement that has been approved by the Australian Ideal College.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 4 Business and Management 4 English Language 2
Be the first one!