|Living cost||₹ 19,808 per week|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Australian College of Applied Education
Our world-class training facilities include:
- 17 lecture and tutorial rooms fully equipped with state of the art audio visual equipment
- University standard IT and online student Learning Management System (LMS)
- Fully equipped training restaurant and bar
- Rooms division area & hotel reception with industry standard software and yield management software
- 2 Computer Laboratories
- Comfortable and modern student learning spaces
- 2 Commercial training kitchens
- 1 Commercial training patisserie kitchen
- Reference library and online library database
- Student cafe, The College Cafe
- Free Wifi connection in all areas
- Wireless printing
- Student discounts for purchase of the Microsoft Office Professional Academic software for students (see student services for details)
- ACAE student only employment expos
The Australian College of Applied Education is located in Perth City at 641 Wellington Street, Perth (80metres from the Milligan Street intersection and almost directly opposite Perth Arena). Our convenient central city location provides students easy access to public bus and train transport and to a number of closely located carpark facilities.
Students can choose live out campus.
Courses available 10
Be the first one!